***No fee for listing
***At time of sale, Mallar Decoys commission is 20% of the sale price.
***As a consigner you may either choose to send the decoys to us or keep the decoys while they sell by emailing photos to email@example.com.
The following rules apply regarding photos.
- Use white construction paper or something close to it as a background. The only thing the buyer’s eye should see is the decoy.
- Try and take the photos in natural light. Do not use a flash!
- Take 4-6 photo's of each subject, including a side view with the object facing right as well as one looking left, two photo's looking directly toward the bill with first a 30 degree turn toward the right and then another looking about 30 percent to the left. Finish with one photo of the bottom and one showing the tail and back.
- The photos must be taken at a 4x3 ratio or approximately 640x480 so the web site does not bog down when customers are viewing decoys. This is a setting you need to make on your camera.
- Tell me what the least amount is you are willing to take for each decoy. Be realistic as overpriced items will not sell. I will always try and get you as much as possible, so this needs to be in the open between us.
- Once the decoy is sold I will send the money to include money for shipping along with the ship to information. No risk process!!
- At the time of consignment, I will email you a consignment contract and all you have to do is type your name on the signature line, date it and email it back to me. You can also print it and send it in the mail if you wish to Mallar Decoy's, 6 Pearl Street, Augusta, Maine, 04330. I will also need your full name, telephone number, cell phone number if you have one as well as physical address to setup your file. Any additional questions please feel free to contact me.